The shock waves of low energy are a very effective treatment for patients with erectile dysfunction (ed)
What are shock waves?
Are waves of pressure that travel through a medium to the speed of sound. The shock waves used in erectile dysfunction are low-energy, different to those used for stone fragmentation (high intensity).
Currently, the shock waves of low energy are used for patients with erectile dysfunction:
- To improve the blood circulation.
- Stimulate the generation of blood vessels.
- To produce muscle relaxation.
- Eliminate pain points.
Do you have adverse side effects, the shock waves of low energy?
- The shock waves of low-energy does not produce pain, and are directly applied on the penis without the need of anesthesia.
- Does not produce any reaction on the penis or no adverse effect.